Open a Spartan Cash Account
To start a Spartan Cash account, simply make your first deposit, and the account is automatically opened for you. Additional deposits can be made at any time for any amount. Make a deposit:
- Online: use our Order Form. Funds will be available for use 15 minutes after the order is placed.
- By Phone: use our Spartan Cash Info Line at 517-355-CASH (2274). Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mail-in: use the Mail-in Order Form(PDF). Send completed forms to:
Spartan Cash Accounts
RHS Information Services
Michigan State University
153 Service Road
East Lansing, MI 48824-7001
*Make checks payable to Michigan State University. Allow five (5) business days for processing before trying to access new funds.
- Walk-in: Deposits by check or cash are accepted at the following Culinary Services Offices from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday:
- 115 Landon Hall
- C103 Owen Hall
- 153 Snyder Hall
- C205 E. McDonel Hall
- 167 W. Shaw Hall
- 43 W. McDonel Hall
- Walk-in: Deposits by check, cash or credit card at the MSU ID Office, 170 International Center
- Deposit with Electronic Check Transfer (ACH), Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.